Not only is this salad super healthy, its delicious and tangy with hints of chilli and lime juice. Great for a light lunch at work or simple starter.
- ½ honeydew melon
- 175g cooked and peeled king prawns
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced on the diagonal
- ½ chilli, deseeded and sliced
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped coriander
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Cut the melon into thick slices and remove the skin and any pips. Then chop into large chunks.
- Place the melon in a medium bowl and add the prawns, spring onions, chilli and coriander. Stir to combine.
- Add the zest of the lime and squeeze over the lime juice. Drizzle with the olive oil and toss gently to coat.