A definite showstopper. The king prawns absolutely make this one and it tastes delicious. This recipe uses 3 eggs, if you’re hungry this could feed one, or you can share between 2 people.
- 3 eggs
- 6 king prawns
- 60g beansprouts, washed and drained
- 20g frozen peas
- ½ tsp salt, or to taste
- A pinch of white pepper, or to taste
- 1 spring onion, sliced thinly
- Crack eggs into a bowl and beat.
- Add into the egg the beansprouts, peas, king prawns, salt and white pepper and mix together.
- Heat 2 tbsp vegetable oil on highest heat in wok. Swirl oil around so that it coats the the pan where the omelette will sit.
- When oil is hot add the egg mixture to the pan and keep moving the mixture around for 1 minute whilst the mix is still wet. As it starts to cook and take it's shape then leave it.
- Cook for 2 minutes, flip it, cook for further 1 minute. Keep the omelette moving by shaking the pan so it slides around and you know it isn’t sticking.
- Serve and garnish with the sliced spring onions.