This tasty spin on traditional wraps, with smoky prawns and peppers, is sure to be a hit this summer. You will need 8 small wooden or metal skewers for this recipe. If using wooden skewers, soak them in cold water for 20 minutes to stop them.
- 2 red peppers, seeded and cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 240gms Tesco Finest raw king prawns
- 1 tsp chipotle chilli and smoked paprika paste
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- 100g radishes, trimmed and sliced into matchsticks
- ¼ cucumber, peeled and finely sliced
- 1 little gem lettuce, trimmed and roughly shredded
- 4 tortillas
- 4 tbsp half fat soured cream
- In a bowl, toss the red pepper pieces and prawns with the chipotle chilli paste, 2 tsp olive oil and 2 tsp lemon juice. Season well.
- Thread onto 8 skewers, dividing the ingredients evenly. If cooking on a barbecue, make sure the coals are white-hot with no trace of flame. Alternatively, set a griddle or frying pan over a high heat until smoking. Lay the skewers directly on the barbecue bars, or in the hot pan, in a single layer. Cook for 3-4 mins in total, turning every 45 secs-1 min, until well marked.
- Toss the radishes, cucumber and lettuce with the remaining olive oil and lemon juice in a bowl. Carefully remove the skewers and divide the prawn and peppers between the tortillas with the radish salad and a spoonful of soured cream. Wrap up the tortillas to serve.