Have dinner ready in minutes with this easy prawn stir-fry recipe. A squeeze of chilli sauce gives it a deliciously hot kick, while crunchy pak choi and silky egg noodles add texture and depth.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 x 165gms packs raw king prawns
- 2 x 250gms pack pak choi, roughly chopped
- 2 x 375gms packs cooked egg noodles
- 3 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 3 tbsp Sriracha chilli sauce, plus extra to serve
- Heat the oil over a high heat in a wok or large frying pan. Add the prawns and pak choi, stir continuously for 3 mins, or until the prawns have turned pink and the pak choi has begun to wilt.
- Add the soy sauce and Sriracha sauce along with the noodles, toss to coat in the sauce, then stir fry for a further 3-5 mins or until the noodles are piping hot.
- Serve immediately with extra Sriracha sauce, if you like.