A classic, creamy korma-spiced curry with fresh king prawns and sweet, juicy mango. This flavour-packed main can be prepared in just 20 minutes and is the perfect midweek meal for one or two.
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- 3 tbsp korma paste
- 300ml (1/2 pint) light coconut milk
- 175gms (6oz) mango chunks
- 1 x 175gms pack raw king prawns
- 1 lime, half juiced, half cut into wedges
- fresh coriander leaves, to serve
- sticky jasmine rice, to serve (optional)
- Heat the oil in a wok or small frying pan. Add the onion and ginger, then cook for 5 minutes or until softened. Stir in the korma paste and coconut milk, then simmer for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the mango chunks, prawns and lime juice, then simmer for another 2 minutes, or until the prawns are pink and cooked through. Scatter over the coriander leaves and serve wth rice, if you like, and lime wedges for squeezing over.