This lively sauce, which takes just a few minutes to assemble, will lend piquancy to seafood and even vegetables, in particular asparagus, broccoli, cauliflower, artichoke hearts, sugar peas, and bok choy.
- 250 ml reduced-fat Asian toasted sesame salad dressing, divided
- ½ kg uncooked prawns (33-40), peeled and deveined
- Lime wedges
- 85 gms chopped fresh cilantro
- Hot cooked brown rice, optional
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon dressing over medium heat. Add shrimp; cook and stir 1 minute.
- Stir in remaining dressing; cook, uncovered, until shrimp turn pink, 1-2 minutes longer. To serve, squeeze lime juice over top; sprinkle with cilantro. If desired, serve with rice.