Prawn Masala is simple yet delicious and packed with flavour. This is a slightly different method as we are not going to add prawns directly. First we are going boil prawns half and tossed in masala so the masala will stick to the prawn an gives good flavour.
- Prawns - 250 grams.
- Onions (chopped) - 1 numbers.
- Garam masala powder - 1 tea spoon.
- Red chili powder - 1 tea spoon.
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tablespoon.
- Curry leaves - 2 springs.
- Green chilies (slit) - 8 in number.
- Turmeric powder - ¼ tea spoon.
- Salt - to taste.
- Pepper (crushed) - ½ tea spoon.
- Coriander leaves (chopped) - 1 bunch.
- Lime juice - 1 tablespoon.
- Oil - 2 tablespoons.
- Boil water in a pan, add salt, turmeric, prawns, cook it and drain the prawns.
- Heat oil in a pan, add green chilies, curry leaves, ginger garlic paste, boiled and strained prawns, toss it.
- Now, sprinkle some salt, chilli powder, garam masala powder, sprinkle onions, crushed peppers, chopped coriander, squeeze lime juice, toss it and switch off the flame.